[osgeo4w-dev] workflow for uploading and testing a new package?

Matt Wilkie maphew at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:28:27 EST 2009

*sigh* nevermind. As I was settling into sleep I realised I hadn't
uploaded the setup.hint file. After I did so the regen script worked
as expected.

Now I learn that osgeo4w-setup.exe doesn't like the tar.bz2 archives
created by 7zip. I'll leave that problem for tomorrow I think.

 My apologies for the false alarm. :)

-matt

--
-matt