[osgeo4w-dev] grass wth python bindings

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:10:00 EST 2009

Hi Markus,
probably the required enhancement would help the swig builds for
osgeo4w too, but as Jurger told me on IRC it seems that there are
techincal problems in building swig related grass stuff on osgeo4w
(see wxDigit and wxNviz). I asked Martin about it, maybe he will be
able to work on this in the next months...

Unfortunately I don't know swig enough to contribute to this issue.

have a good week,
giovanni