[osgeo4w-dev] Python GIS programming environment under Windows

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Dec 15 13:02:31 EST 2010

I've managed to get IDLE, Pythonwin, ERIC and SPE(My Favorite) to work
with OSGeo4W before. It'll take me a day to dig up the material though.

It does indeed require setting the environment variables properly before
you open the app. Here's my Pythonwin example
http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/abt182/OSGeo4Wpythonwin.bat

Enjoy,
Alex