[osgeo4w-dev] Re: Retreiving release packages

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Tue Feb 23 06:00:16 EST 2010

Le mardi 23 février 2010 09:23:45, Matt Wilkie a écrit :
> > I'm curious, this seems like it could be a common Q/A.  Is this package
> > and command examples like this documented in the wiki?
> > http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/WikiStart
>
> No, not yet anyway. As a matter of fact until Yves asked his question
> I didn't realise apt could do that either! I've never needed the url
> parameter before. My first draft answer, gratefully not sent, involved
> editing some apt.py code, piping through grep, and then still needing
> a lot of cleanup. :)
>
> I started an AptCommands reference on the wiki. No details there yet
> other than the default usage report. I tried to create a man-page
> style reference using reStructured Text but backed it out as creating
> the in-page links combined with decent formatting is too complicated
> to wrap my head around right now. I begin to understand on a whole new
> level how code and documentation begin to drift apart...
>
> cheers,
>
> --
> -matt
Thansk matt!

Even if I download on Unix-like system, not with windows :)

I tried to use the installer with wine (which is working fine!) but this is not
an easy way (ie I can't script it on linux).

I will use my bash script which update setup.ini, read it, use install
parameter from the setup.ini and create a file to use with the rsync command.

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin