[osgeo4w-dev] mscvr90

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 14:36:14 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Some time ago I wrote a blogpost about the issues related to the CRT
runtime, including the problems with the manifest files:
http://szekerest.blogspot.com/2010/02/redistribution-of-shared-c-runtime.html

In this particular case you may either check whether the VC2008
redistributable package has properly been installed on the system or whether
the manifest information (describing the CRT dependecy) is available for the
dll loader. The manifest information can be placed along with the executable
or better yet it can be embedded as a resource in the executable during the
compilation.

Best regards,

Tamas