[osgeo4w-dev] lxml python library?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue May 10 12:44:20 EDT 2011

Hi Pete,

The current package list is always available here
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/versions.html, and automatically
generated. Usually one would start from the manually maintained
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/PackageListing though.

As for having a lxml package included, someone needs to volunteer to
package and maintain it. Start by opening a ticket with that packaging
request (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/report).

If you'd like to build a package yourself, see
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/PackagingInstructions. The page is
long. It's easier to examine an existing package to get a feel for it
and then read the details after.

cheers,

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst