[osgeo4w-dev] NuGet package for GDAL/OGR stack C# bindings

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:26:30 EDT 2011

Felix,

I noticed that the gdal-csharp packages haven't been incorporated in
osgeo4w yet. I'll see how can it be added easily.

Does the NuGet package contain the referred binaries or just a reference to
the existing locations? I think osgeo4w would not want to repackage a
distribute the same binaries in different install packages within the
osgeo4w repository.

We could also talk about adding this stuff to
http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/ which could eventually provide standalone
packages or auxiliary packages for the gdal-core msi installer.

Best regards,

Tamas