[osgeo4w-dev] OSGEO4W Scipy

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon Apr 23 06:54:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

is there any plan to include also Scipy in
the OSgeo4W environment, so that it is possible
to select it from the advanced installer?

I am just asking because scipy is closely bound
to numpy (a module that comes with osgeo4w) and
some of my GRASS scripts depend on Scipy. If it
would be easy to implement it, that would be of
great help to me (an probably other users) and I
dont' have to use the "pip-way".

Best regards,
Johannes