[osgeo4w-dev] PATH variable issue

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue Dec 11 09:06:38 PST 2012

I'm okay with inserting our PATH first.  I don't recall if this was
already that way at one time or not. Maybe I changed it when I started
using 'addpath' (ticket #284), which is now slated for removal (#295).
I'll add a note to remember to change path insertion.

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst
Information Management and Technology
Yukon Department of Environment