[osgeo4w-dev] import .ecw into postgis database

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Wed Feb 27 16:36:08 PST 2013

Dear Jurgen,

I succeed in displaying ecw with qgis 1.8 (binairies). But i would like
import ecw into by postgis database thanks to raster2pgsql. When i try to do
that i have this following error message :

http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002709/SS_error_ecw.JPG

Have you got any idea?Maybe raster2pgsql uses a gdal version which does not
support ecw format?   According to you, is there a way in order to import
ecw into my postgis database? Maybe i am obliged to compile gdal?

In advance thank you to throw light for me.

regards.