[osgeo4w-dev] apt invalid data stream

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 05:52:29 PST 2015

Hi Matt,

sorry for late answer.

> That looks like the output of from a version before Osgeo4w-Setup.exe
> started using a compressed setup.ini.
>
> Please try the latest development version from
> https://github.com/maphew/apt/blob/master/apt.py. Use the 'raw' link and
> save to C:\Osgeo4w\bin\apt-dev.py (example; name doesn't really matter). If
> apt-dev.bat doesn't exist run `make-bat-for-py`. After that `apt-dev update`
> etc. should work.

I found apt-get.py/bat (which also doesn't work) already in my osgeo4w
framework. So I downloaded the file as apt-get1.py and created bat for
for it. This version works for me.

I wanted to ask you whether it would be possible to fix it in osgeo4w
framework directly? Thanks a lot! Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa