[osgeo4w-dev] QGIS fails to install

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Oct 15 04:00:10 PDT 2018

Hi,

I was very happy to see that many core packages in OSGeo4W was updated [0].
That is a very welcome addition. Unfortunately I experience problems with the
QGIS package. The install fails with the following message:

Package: Unknown package
                             qgis-common.bat exit code -1073741701

Additional logs can be find at [1] and [2].

When trying to open QGIS from the start menu I get the following message:

[cid:image001.png at 01D46486.9DB299F0]

I hope this is enough info to debug the issue. Please let me know if there is more
Info I can provide to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Kristian

[0] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2018-October/006677.html