[osgeo4w-dev] QGIS failed to start because QT platform plugin

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 02:45:08 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm trying, for several days, update qgis-ltr-dev and qgis-rel-dev
(OSGeo4W64bits), but I always end with the following message, when starting
QGIS after it:

"This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be
initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Available platform plugins are: direct2d, minimal, offscreen, windows."

Today I tried again, to qgis-ltr-dev 3.10.9-1 and qgis-rel-dev 3.14.15-1,
but I get the same error message.

Is some QT update missing?

Thanks!

Best regards,