[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #802: osgeo4w-setup.exe exits with saga.bat error because saga-refresh.bat does not exist

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 14 06:05:41 PDT 2023

#802: osgeo4w-setup.exe exits with saga.bat error because saga-refresh.bat does
not exist
-----------------------+---------------------------
Reporter:  arencambre  |      Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  defect      |     Status:  new
 Version:              |   Keywords:  saga
-----------------------+---------------------------
 For months now, every time I run osgeo4w-setup.exe, it ends with this
 postinstall script error:
 > Package: Unknown package
 >       saga.bat exit code 1

 Based on inspection of setup.log.full, the issue is with the very last
 line of saga.bat:

 {{{
 for /f "tokens=* usebackq" %%f in (`dir /s /b "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%\apps\saga-
 refresh.bat"`) do call "%%f"
 }}}

 Indeed, there is no C:\OSGeo4W\apps\saga-refresh.bat file.

 saga_gui's About dialog says I am running 7.8.2.

 Just to make sure I am on the current release, this happens on the
 osgeo4w-setup.exe file that I just downloaded, too.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/802>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>