[Osgeo4w-trac] Re: [osgeo4w] #92: matplotlib package

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 11 13:23:08 EDT 2009

#92: matplotlib package
Reporter:  gislab       |        Owner:  warmerdam
    Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  new
Changes (by warmerdam):

  * keywords:  => matplotlib
  * owner:  osgeo4w-dev at lists.osgeo.org => warmerdam

 I will assist with this.

 I notice that the package unpacks as:
 drwxr-xr-x 0/0               0 2009-06-11 01:57 matplotlib-
 drwxr-xr-x 0/0               0 2009-06-11 01:31
 drwxr-xr-x 0/0               0 2009-06-11 01:31
 The package should be tarred up so that it may be untarred in the OSGeo4W
 directory - so without the matplotlib- prefix on the paths.  I
 don't see any other apparent issues with the package, though I haven't
 actually tried it.  Also, a package wiki page needs to be created here in
 trac indicating the maintainer, and a some information on the packaging
 and how to use/get info.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/92#comment:2>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>
OSGeo4W is the Windows installer for the OSGeo stack.