[Osgeo4w-trac] Re: [osgeo4w] #89: PDFLib-lite terms incompatible with OSGeo4W use of non-opensource libraries like MrSID SDK

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Wed May 27 11:51:14 EDT 2009

#89: PDFLib-lite terms incompatible with OSGeo4W use of non-opensource libraries
like MrSID SDK
Reporter:  warmerdam   |        Owner:  assefa
    Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
Comment (by warmerdam):

 Assefa,

 I believe only MapServer uses this package.  If there isn't strong demand
 for it, I think the thing would be to remove it's use in mapserver.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/89#comment:2>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>