From: Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter @ gmail.com>
Date: 2012/1/29
Subject: [Live-demo] Starting translations for OSGeo-Live 5.5
To: "live-demo @ lists.osgeo.org" <live-demo @ lists.osgeo.org>

 OSGeo-Live translators,

English versions of our OSGeo-Live docs are now mostly complete, and we are
hoping to have the docs translated by Saturday 18 February 2012, in 3 weeks.

Luckily, much hard work has been done in previous releases, and we have
only had minor updates since then. We have projects which:
1. Haven't changed. (many)
2. Only the version number of the Project Overview has changed. (many)
3. Have a few extra features added to Project Overview (a few)
4. Have updates to the Quickstart (a few)
5. One new project, MapWindow. Possibly also pycsw.

Translation status is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRFyY1XenjJdFRDbjFyWHg1MlNTRm10QXk0UWEzWlE&authkey=CPTB6uIE&hl=en_GB&authkey=CPTB6uIE#gid=5

And translation process is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate

I invite you to join our osgeo meeting this Wed/Thurs, as per details below.

If you haven't been involved in translations before, and would like to help
an existing language, or start a new one, then please speak up. I'm
particularly interested to see if we can get Chinese docs for our next,
osgeolive 6.0 release, for foss4g2012 in Beijing.