[Live-demo] disclaimer.rst

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Sun Sep 19 01:38:46 PDT 2010

Hi Cameron,

In that case I would just leave the disclaimer as it is (in English),
because I don't think anyone but a lawyer could translate it correctly.
In the OSGeo sponsors page though was some legal text, which was taken from
GPL, I think. And there was some German translation available, so it was
easy.

Daniel