[Live-demo] Install into Virtual Box doesn't pick up on options

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Jan 20 16:48:53 PST 2011

Hi Graham-
   its hard to pin down a problem without sitting right at your setup
One possibility is that if you wrote down the exact and complete series
of steps you took
a tester could try to duplicate the problem..

   Other than that, since you were able to start the installed machine
you can use standard practice to add a user and change the keyboard

   best regards from California
    -Brian

==
Brian Hamlin