[Live-demo] Getting OSGEO LiveDVD copies.

Barry Rowlingson barry.rowlingson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:54:42 PDT 2012

On 17 September 2012 22:07, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <
bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:

>   All,****
>
> ** **
>
> I’ve been charged with getting a hold of any OSGeo conference resources
> available.  Main focus is getting some of the LiveDVDs on hand for a local
> conference (if possible)****
>
> ** **
>
> What’s the best approach to getting some of the LiveDVDs pressed for our
> conference? What’s the typical turnaround time and costs on getting some of
> the LiveDVDs.****
>
> **

For OSGIS UK Jo Cook suggested a supplier who did 100 DVDs in plastic
wallets with colour on-disc print (not labels) for under $1 (57p in UK
money). At that price its no wonder DVD piracy is so profitable!

 I sent them two copies of the OSGeo Live DVD (in case one failed),
uploaded the artwork PDF to their site, and we got them back in a week.

Barry

PS Anyone want a copy of the latest Avengers film? Because you're all
friends, special price $5...

PPS that PS was a joke.