[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 6.5 Pre-release checkin

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 11:08:16 PST 2013

Alex wrote:
> FYI, I just completed a test run of the full iso build based on
> r10k.
> It's a little large at ~5 GB. I'll look over the installer
> selection tomorrow and adjust. Script appears to be working
> fine and all download links succeeded.

Hi,

dragging the iso into k3b showed we were 677.9 MiB over budget,
so I commented out 5 of the biggest mac/windows installers to get
back 684mb. From those numbers you can guess the average size.
Sorry java based desktop GISs, hopefully we will claw back
200-300mb of free space on the base iso for next time, we were
really much too big this time.

(still subject to revision)

Hamish