[OSGeoLive] Quick Starts update (Google Season of Docs)

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:40:04 PDT 2019

Hello all,

Just wanted to give you an update on where I'm at so far.

I have verified my git setup with a test contribution to the OSGeo project.
I have created a file called  "_tempate_quickstart.rst" which is
effectively the uDig quickstart with embedded "Writing Tips".
I have added this file to the docs directory in the repo.

Next I will forge ahead with my dry-run through of the process with
several Quick Starts: MapSlicer, Mapbender and GPSPrune.
This should give me good practice to see if the GitHub process works
out, as well as creating the trac tickets.

Thanks
Felicity