[OSGeoLive] Request for adding GeoStyler to OSGeoLive

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 25 13:14:52 PDT 2020

Hello Jan and hello GeoStyler team,

at todays meeting we had a look at your mail. Looks good.

To make a descision we need your installer to see how it fits into
OSGeoLive and how much disk space will be used.

So please could you provide the installer with a PR.

You find more information here
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Projects/How_to_add%20your%20project

Best would be also to get the documentation as soon as possible.

If you need help let us know.

Astrid