[OSGeoLive] Problem GeoNode OSGeoLive 13.0 / Missing OGC reference metadata

Lilia Pleskach pleslillia at gmail.com
Fri May 15 05:55:32 PDT 2020

Dear all,

As a part of my university project, I wanted to test GeoNode framework
to explore its functionalities etc. The easiest way I found was the
installation of the OSGeoLive. I've installed the OSGeoLive 13.0 on my
virtual box 6.1.4 using following instructions:
https://osgeo.github.io/OSGeoLive-doc/fr/quickstart/virtualization_quickstart.html
.

After successful installation, I've upload my vector data to the catalog
using the "Upload Layers" menu. And GeoNode looks working well before
the moment I try to create the map. The problem is that I can't upload the
layers on the map. When I open the catalog the problem says: Missing OGC
reference metadata* (first screenshot)*.
In addition, the graphical interface of the GeoNode is not the same as it
should be (there is no a map composition interface, no toolbox with the
instruments etc). *In the second screenshot* you can see the "normal"
interface like it should be.

In the screenshots you can also see how my map interface is looking right
now:

Do you have the idea there is the problem?

Thanks a lot,
Lilia

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]