[OSGeoLive] Get ready for the OSGeo Virtual Comminity Sprint 2020 next week

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 15 04:31:01 PST 2020

Hello OSGeoLive team,

next week will be the OSGeo Virtual Comminity Sprint 2020

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Virtual_Community_Sprint_2020

Some of our team already registered, I am looking forward to the event
and will be there each day from 14 UTC.

I wonder whether you already discussed a plan for the OSGeoLive
activities?

I not I will show up on Tuesday and check what has to be done.

On twitter we also could motivate the translators to work on the
translation during the community sprint. Or ask the community to help
with the testing.

See you next week

--
Astrid Emde