[OSGeoLive] FOSS4G 2021 Workshop OSGeo SDI

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 15 09:29:48 PDT 2021

Hello,

we have 8 participants by now in SDI the workshop.

At the moment Angelos, Enock and me are on board. Anyone would like to
join?

It would be nice to take the services from Argentinia / Buenos Aires.

Here are a couple of link

- IDERA (Spatial Data Infrastructure of Argentina):
https://www.idera.gob.ar/
This is the place to go. It centralizes most webservices in Argentina.
This is the main page.

- IDERA/Geoservicios is where you will find WMS's.
https://www.idera.gob.ar/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=335:geoservicios&catid=33:services&Itemid=302

- Datos Argentina is the open data portal for Argentina
https://datos.gob.ar/

- BA Data is the open data portal for the city of Buenos Aires
https://data.buenosaires.gob.ar/dataset/

That is not bad. So maybe you could have a look for good data/services
we could use.

Astrid