[OSGeoLive] FOSS4G 2021 Workshop OSGeo SDI

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 25 09:10:48 PDT 2021

Hello all,

I created a repository for the

Workshop Setting up a Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) with Open Source
Software using OSGeoLive
https://github.com/astroidex/foss4g-2021-workshop-sdi-with-open-source-using-osgeolive

OSGeoLive Project report
https://github.com/astroidex/foss4g-2021-osgeolive-project-report

You can
- clone the repo to /var/www/html/

git clone
git at github.com:astroidex/foss4g-2021-workshop-sdi-with-open-source-using-osgeolive.git

git clone
git at github.com:astroidex/foss4g_2021_osgeolive_project_report.git

Browse to the files via

http://localhost/foss4g-2021-workshop-sdi-with-open-source-using-osgeolive/foss4g-2021-workshop-sdi-with-open-source-using-osgeolive.html
http/://locahost/foss4g-2021-osgeolive-project-report/foss4g-2021-osgeolive-project-report.html

Or clone them elsewhere and create a symbolic link to access them via
http

Could you please check and give feedback. Everything is for discussion.
And I was not sure who would like to speak so I did not add all the
names.

With Angelos in the chat we thought about meeting later today. Maybe you
can also join.

See you

Astrid