[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive Version 15 rc1 is planned for Tuesday 9. August - feature freeze on Friday 4. August

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Aug 3 10:31:03 PDT 2022

Hi,
English will be frozen.
I am downloading every day from transifex at the end of my day 01:00 GMT.
This weekend I will also do it, around 13:00 GMT and 01:00 GMT
Translations will continue until the final release at the end of september.

Let's suppose the following situation:
Changes in transifex on Sunday were not captured by the rc1.
They will still be visible at [1]
The day of the rc1 release at [2]  all contents of [1] will be copied to [3]

[1] https://osgeo.github.io/OSGeoLive-doc/en/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/projects/osgeo-live/files/
[3] https://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html

So, the translations might not be inside the iso/vmdk, as they were not
captured, but on the webpage everything on [1] will be on the webpage [3].

What you do want to make sure is that before the final release to have all
translation work advanced as much as possible.
Probably we will freeze translations (aka no more downloads from transifex)
3/4 days before the final release.

I hope it helps.

Regards
Vicky