[OSGeoLive] Request to train HOT's Data Quality Interns on OSGeo Live

Rebecca Chandiru rebecca.chandiru at hotosm.org
Mon Dec 5 21:30:24 PST 2022

Hello Enock,
Hope you are doing well. I am sending you a kind reminder of the sessions
that you have today with the HOT data quality interns. Thank you!

* Sessions;*

*OSGeo Live- (1 option 2) Data Quality Internship*

   -

   Tues 6 Dec

[08:00-10:00 UTC]

   -

   Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81140527689?pwd=SytTdk9uS2hOR2dCMTFmMU9xclFrQT09

* OSGeo Live- (2 option 2) Data Quality Internship*

   -

   Tues 6 Dec

[13:00-14:00 UTC]

   -