[OSGeoLive] Will there be an ARM version of the osgeo live?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 03:35:34 PST 2022

Ah cool.
Is there a free-tier cloud offering powerful enough to install OSGeo-Live?
Is there enough interest to justify writing a quickstart on how to do this
and have the quickstart included in OSGeoLive docs?
If so, one of the Good Docs Writers might be tempted to write up a
Quickstart.
+Nelson Guya <nelsonkimani63 at gmail.com> ?

Technical Writer, Google