[OSGeoLive] ETF - PR for scripts - PR for quickstart - Next steps?

José Enrique Soriano Sevilla jenriquesoriano at guadaltel.com
Tue Jun 28 08:49:53 PDT 2022

Dear OSGeoLive team,

following what was indicated in the past meeting on Tuesday 06/14
regarding the ETF inclusion, we have produced a PR to the master branch
of OSGeoLive.
Please see: https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/pull/328

We have also made a first PR to the documentation (quickstart), on which
we will improve, probably with specific screenshots once published on
OSGeoLive.
Please see: https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/748

The description of the project in the documentation is pending, which we
will do in the next few days.

Finally, if everything ok up to this point, we would like to know how we
can proceed with the next steps and test the deployment on OSGeoLive 15.
If, as commented, it would be possible to create an image where we could
see the ETF in action, that would be great.
Otherwise, we will install the nightly build iso and run the
corresponding scripts on it to make sure everything works fine.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

	José Enrique Soriano Sevilla
www.guadaltel.com
Pastor y Landero, 19
41001 Sevilla (España)
tel +34 954 562 540
	Gran Vía, 6 - 4ª pl.
28013 Madrid (España)
tel +34 915 247 475
	San Antonio, 19 Of. 401
Santiago (Chile)
tel +56 226 646 263

Empresa certificada en el nivel 5 de CMMI por el SEI y por AENOR
conforme con el ENS, en UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 y en
UNE-EN ISO 22301:2015 así como en UNE-ISO/IEC 27001:2014 y 20000-1:2011.