[Oskari-user] Fwd: Re: [Incubator] Motion to accept Oskari into Incubation (2nd serve)

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Nov 15 08:56:08 PST 2017

Hi,

Excellent news! I just updated the frontpage of http://oskari.org to include the incubation logo with a link to the checklist.

           Sami

Lähettäjä: Oskari-user [mailto:oskari-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Puolesta Arnulf Christl
Lähetetty: 15. marraskuuta 2017 12:45
Vastaanottaja: oskari-user at lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: [Oskari-user] Fwd: Re: [Incubator] Motion to accept Oskari into Incubation (2nd serve)

Folks,
here some news from OSGeo. Maybe you can follow-up on thenew branding guidelines and give a heads-up on this list once done so that we can report back.

I'll give the incubation process of Oskari another pass next weeks so that we can compile a list of todos (shouldn't be much I guess).

Best regards,
Arnulf

Re: [Incubator] Motion to accept Oskari into Incubation (2nd serve)

Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:00:53 -0800

Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com><mailto:jody.garnett at gmail.com>

Arnulf Christl <arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net><mailto:arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net>

Kopie (CC):

incubator at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:incubator at lists.osgeo.org> <incubator at lists.osgeo.org><mailto:incubator at lists.osgeo.org>

Catching up on this one Arnulf, added Oskari<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Oskari> to the www.osgeo.org/incubator<http://www.osgeo.org/incubator> page, you may want to make a track ticket to be listed on the sidebar.

When you next catch up with the team can you ask them to use our new branding<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation> (linking to their graduation checklist<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oskari_Incubation_Status>).

--
Jody Garnett