[Oskari-user] Download functionality in Oskari

Aarnio Timo (MML) timo.aarnio at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Nov 27 03:35:12 PST 2017

Hi Sanna!

All of Oskari development is visible in GitHub as soon as the PR’s are made. In this case the PR is this one https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-server/pull/74.

It can also be taken into use already now, if one knows how. In this case I’ve been told there’s no documentation on how to take it into use so it might not be so straight forward.

We have been working with Dimenteq Ltd using comments in GitHub and additional Slack conversations to make sure the functionality is usable by third parties etc. To my understanding that is not the case yet, but the work continues.

Cheers,
Timo