[Oskari-user] Welcome to the Oskari-user meiling list

Sanna Jokela sanna at gispo.fi
Fri Sep 15 01:07:06 PDT 2017

Hello!

Great to have the Oskari-user list ready & going! Here you can post
questions and answers reagarding Oskari-software development.

I'm Sanna and currently working as a network coordinator for Oskari in
Finland. We have a new site for Oskari community ready
https://verkosto.oskari.org/ - now in Finnish & English (more content
coming up and hopefully an English domain name at some point)

Also remember the http://oskari.org/ pages for developers.

Questions and discussion can be done also through Slack:
https://oskari.slack.com/
Read GitHub instructions for developers & code of conduct:
https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-docs

Welcome aboard!

Best regards,
--