[Oskari-user] Interview about background and development of Oskari

Aarnio Timo (MML) timo.aarnio at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Aug 22 08:35:34 PDT 2018

Dear Alexandra, Erik and Oskari-list!

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I remember seeing your message when I returned from holidays but somehow it has slipped me and I forgot to answer. Thanks for the reminder!

The nature of the text seems good to me! If needed you can edit my answers to suit the format it’s going to if the content/message does not change too much.

Answers to your further questions are attached, please ask if something needs clarification!

Kind regards,
Timo

PS. I don’t work as a developer in the project but as a product owner (for National Land Survey of Finland’s part)