[Oskari-user] Info about the next version

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Jun 12 04:38:59 PDT 2018

Hi all,

We are still on schedule for 1.47.0 being release on 21.6. though we are dropping the Jetty upgrade from the release. We are considering an option for making another version (1.48.0?) that could be released even before July and would include the Jetty upgrade without any functional changes compared to 1.47.0.

For early adopters the OpenLayers 4 migration has been available on develop for some time now. You can take it for a spin at your leisure which would allow us to fix possible problems with it before the release.

BR,
         Sami