[Oskari-user] Oskari RPC and requesting feature info

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Nov 22 03:46:59 PST 2018

Hi,

At the moment you can only get click events including the feature info for features you have added with RPC (with listening to ‘MapClickedEvent’ and using getFeatures() or listening to the specific event ‘FeatureEvent’). GFI responses from WMS-layers or similar from WFS-layers aren’t accessible outside the iframe. This has been on the “wishlist” for some time so there’s interest for the feature. Just not enough for someone to actually contribute it :) Sending the data over via RPC wouldn’t be too much work, but there needs to be some way of toggling the popup functionality on and off on the map when you want to handle showing the data yourself.

         Sami