[Oskari-user] Filter wms features

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Oct 22 01:43:35 PDT 2018

Hi,

This is not possible at the moment if you just have access to the embedded map. With an Oskari instance you control you could add parameters for layers that are always included in the calls to the service for all users (the params column on oskari_maplayers table in database). Note that it's possible to register a layer several times on an Oskari instance so you could add a layer that has the params that you need for some use as a "new layer" that is only visible to an admin user or be "creative" in a similar fashion.

          Sami