[Oskari-user] Arctic SDI password change

Sanna Jokela sanna at gispo.fi
Thu Sep 6 01:58:06 PDT 2018

Hah! Maybe it knew I was trying to do something illegal :D

Although I think it is ok to use it also commercially (the datasets might
have own licenses, those have to be checked), according to:
https://geoportal.arctic-sdi.org/termsofuse.html
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://geoportal.arctic-sdi.org/termsofuse.html&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1536309843123000&usg=AFQjCNFU6cPFYmf27aNBC9NToTifznc1bw>.
But I'll ask the service providers what they think, if we want to use it as
an example service in our training materials.

I used the production environment. Ah, now I get it! The registration
wanted my USERname not email... ok... can't remember my username :D But it
works now with other account. So problem solved.

Br,
Sanna

--
Sanna Jokela