[Oskari-user] Need Help

SACHIN GUPTA sachingupta2206 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 01:37:31 PDT 2019

Hello,

I want to integrate your Map service with our Angular project. I have gone
trough the API document already. I have some quires regarding API
implementation:

(1) I want to display Map screen on our website in which user can draw some
polygon and save it to our on DB. How can I do this? Is it possible to use
only RPC client library for this purpose?
(2) How can I display saved map? basically where I need to set let,log and
polygon information to display previously saved map?

Thanks,

*Sachin Gupta *

Willing is not enough, We must do....