[Oskari-user] Fwd: Need Help

SACHIN GUPTA sachingupta2206 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:59:11 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: SACHIN GUPTA <sachingupta2206 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 at 16:48
Subject: Re: [Oskari-user] Need Help
To: Aarnio Timo (MML) <timo.aarnio at maanmittauslaitos.fi>

Hi Aarnio,

Thanks for your reply and time. It will relay help me to understand the
things.

Add 1) According to your reply can I assume I need to use only RPC library,
No Oskari Backend setup, No Oskari frontend setup and no Oskari server
setup?

Add 2) You could draw the features on the map utilizing the RPC API : Is
there any function available to set map data? like init function where we
can set initial state for map.

Let me explain my requirement with a simple use case:

In my website a logedin user can see the Map screen, he can draw a polygon
and saved the map. After some time he can view the previously saved Map
with the polygon. He can edit the map and polygon.

Thanks,
Sachin

--

*Thanks with kind Regards,*