[Oskari-user] RPC MarkerClickEvent and custom icons has stopped working

Mäkinen Sami sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri May 13 08:07:27 PDT 2022

Hi,

Here’s a fix for the marker click issue: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-frontend/pull/1814

      Sami

Lähettäjä: Mäkinen Sami (MML)
Lähetetty: maanantai 9. toukokuuta 2022 18.00
Vastaanottaja: Tero Suihkonen <tero.suihkonen at tietotalo.fi>; Oskari-user at lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: VS: RPC MarkerClickEvent and custom icons has stopped working

Hi,

I updated the marker RPC example on Oskari.org with the latest example (it’s not a nice diff since the example format was not updated to the new one we now use https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-vuerpc/commit/db22a211da43f54dc6d02947d7a24993d0c7e965). The size calculation for custom icons has changed at some point (not sure when), but when not using the built-in symbols the “size” property is now considered pixels. With the built-in symbols it’s an abstracted value that is transformed to pixel size with 10 * size + 40. I believe the custom icon sizes worked with that formula before as well. An easy fix would be migrating the sizes on your app to match that (sorry about that).

As for MarkerClickEvents not triggering I’m still looking into this, but it will probably be next week until I can sort it out. We are planning on doing the next release (2.8.0) mid-June, but I could see this being something that we might want to hotfix before that. Any thoughts on that?

Br,
       Sami