[Oskari-user] Oskari 2.11.1 released

Mäkinen Sami sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Aug 11 05:20:14 PDT 2023

Good news everyone,

We released a small patch for the frontend to fix some issues that have been discovered during the summer. The latest code can be found in GitHub (https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-frontend/tree/2.11.1) and it has been updated to our demo-site at https://demo.oskari.org/. Here's the details:
2.11.1

For a full list of changes see: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-frontend/milestone/44?closed=1

  *   Fixed timing issue with functionalities using AddMapLayerRequest and expecting the layer to be immediately on the map. This fixes for example the background map layer selector that tried to rearrange layers on map immediately after changing the layers on the map.
  *   Fixed some issues for users with Firefox as browser.
  *   Fixed an issue where the correct style for vector layers were not always selected when opening the map with a link or when using an embedded map.
  *   Fixed an issue with publisher/statsgrid when LogoPlugin is NOT part of the appsetup.
  *   Fixed an issue with spammy notification on map layer admin UI.
  *   Tuned delay when searching map layers.

We are planning on releasing 2.12 next month with loads of nice functionalities that will enable admins to configure more user-friendly presentation of vector features.
Cheers and have a nice weekend!
       Sami