Talent First Program

Richard Alam alamr at rogers.com
Thu Aug 10 23:23:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

This email is in response to this
(https://ottawa.osgeo.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users
<https://ottawa.osgeo.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=4> &msgNo=4)
message.

I met with the people who are running the Talent First program this
afternoon and mentioned to them your interest in potential partnership
opportunities.

If you are a Carleton professor/student and have an Open Source project
(specially if you are interested in commercialization of the project), you
can contact Luc Lalande of the Foundry program at Carleton
(www.carleton.ca/foundry). I gave Scott Mitchell and David Sampson's names
to him.

He has been trying to build a list of people who are doing open source
projects at Carleton.

Please send him an email. But, I think he'll be on vacation beginning this
weekend I think.

Richard