GIS Day - OSGEO presence

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Tue Nov 7 11:06:59 EST 2006

Greetings...

GIS Day is fast approaching.  I am coordinating an OSGEO presence at
Carleton's event (see http://www.library.carleton.ca/madgic/maps/
gisweb/GIS_day/GISDay.htm ).  At the last meeting, Dave mentioned
that someone else had expressed interest in helping out, but I've
forgotten the name.  If anyone is interested and available to help
have a presence at the OSGEO table, please let me know.  No specific
qualifications required, just ability to answer any questions about
the general goals of OSGEO, and of course anything relevant about
your personal interest in OSGEO projects.  I will provide brochures
describing OSGEO and its various projects.

Compensation includes lunch, a parking pass, and of course heaps of
gratitude!  You'll also be able to check out all the other booths and
events.

Cheers,

Scott Mitchell

Scott Mitchell
smitch at mac.com / Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
Geomatics and Landscape Ecology Research Laboratory
Carleton University +1-613-520-2600 x2695