[OTT_OSGEO] GIS Day - OSGEO presence

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Tue Nov 7 19:59:10 EST 2006

Great!  I'll send you details in a minute and work out when you can
be there.

I was just asked to fill in at times at a third booth, and being in 3
places at one time is going to prove difficult!!!

I gather from Jeff that the event is happening at U of O, but that he
can't run an OSGEO booth because he'll be there representing the DM
Solutions commercial venture.  If interpret that right, this means
that at this point there will not be an OSGEO booth at U of O (?).

Scott