[OTT_OSGEO] GIS Day - OSGEO presence

Grahame Cole grahame_cole at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:21:58 EST 2006

Hi Scott

Well, I hope there isn't a strike but if so, I 'll go to the main office and
pick up the info - no problem. Don't feel pressure to show up as I know how
ugly "the strike thing can get" . If you don't feel comfortable crossing the
picket line - don't.  You can call me on my cell if needed - 613 769 5979.

Thanks
Grahame