Ottawa Job Opportunities

Steve Rawlinson steve2 at rawlinson.ca
Sat Oct 28 16:03:57 EDT 2006

The Ottawa Chapter wiki page lists "Job Opportunities" as one of the
objectives, so hopefully this post is appropriate.

One of my client's, Microsoft Canada, formerly Vexcel/Atlantis
Scientific, is looking to hire a GIS Web developer or two.  Attached is a
job description.

A former colleague at DRDC-Ottawa (http://www.ottawa.drdc-rddc.gc.ca/) is
also looking for remote sensing/geospatial programmers with 2+ years
experience in C/C++, or Python; bachelor's degree; and a government
security clearance or have lived in Canada for 10 years.

Both opportunities are here in Ottawa.  If you're interested in either
just send me a quick email letting me know which one and I'll provide the
hiring manager's contact information.

Best Regards,
Steve

--