[Ottawa_users] See if anybody wants forward this information to the others

Geng, Xiaoyuan Gengx at AGR.GC.CA
Thu Jan 11 13:38:31 EST 2007

Hello

I do not know more details about this round of hiring. I do know that we
may use candidate pool built through this process to hire extra people
for CanSIS and other related teams.

https://psjobs-emploisfp.psc-cfp.gc.ca/psr/applicant/applicant.helpcaree
rchoices;jsessionid=m0yyFmyLDPxndQMq2TrQJggS2BLXQ6KfBkGJnqMyscL2SLcFSQmH
!-2032176753?toggleLanguage=en&psrsMode=1&list=&poster=16043&noBackBtn=t
rue

Regards!

Xiaoyuan