[Ottawa_users] Upcoming meetings

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Fri Mar 9 18:08:01 EST 2007

That would be great, as far as I'm concerned.  I'd love to meet with
Arnulf - he's the OSGEO incubation mentor for the GRASS project, and
as of this morning has just single-handedly triggered great progress
in our incubation crawl...

So either way - postponing the April 12 meeting to the following
week, or a separate event, are both good for me.

Scott